It’s been one month since Apple CEO, Tim Cook, announced the third generation iPad, aptly named: The New iPad. We’ve had the chance to get our hands on one of these beauties and wanted to share with you five reasons you should get your hands on one too:
1. Display. This iPad dons not only a 9.7 inch retina display, but a whopping 2048-by-1536 pixel resolution. Which would explain why the good folks over at Apple are promoting the product as “Resolutionary”. Check out this side-by-side comparison to see for yourself:
2. Processing. What’s under the hood on The New iPad? Why a “Dual-core Apple A5X custom-designed, high-performance, low-power system-on-a-chip with quad-core graphics” is under there.
3. Cameras. It’s pretty unanimous that the iPad 2′s camera, while was a great addition in theory, in reality, it fell quite short of everyone’s expectations. The New iPad is equipped with a 5-megapixel, iSight camera, allows for users to record HD video in full 1080p, and there’s a FaceTime camera.
4. Battery Life. The battery life of The New iPad is projected to hold for up to 10 hours of surfing, Angry Birds (you know you’re addicted!), and various app, music, and video use.
5. The future is prepping. Apple dictates a lot of the trend shifts in the technology world, and it only makes sense to be on top of the newest wave of Apple products. From casual entertainment or to control your home, The New iPad is absolutely a tool to have in your arsenal.